Bookkeeper and Practice Adminstrator
The key duties of this post are:
· Carrying out bookkeeping and VAT assignments for a portfolio of clients using Sage and Xero software
· Answer telephone calls and deal with front office enquiries
· Support digital document management and scanning activities
· Assist with general office administration as required
To be successful, the candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
· Good working knowledge of current Sage and Xero software (1 year minimum requirement)
· Ability to manage own workload and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
· Up to date knowledge of MS Office applications (primarily Excel and Word)
· AAT bookkeeping qualification desirable but not essential
· A desire to work and grow as part of a team
The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with clients directly, so excellent spoken and written English skills are necessary.
We are looking for a well-organised individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills. A professional, enthusiastic and responsible approach together with your ability to work in a team will be key to your success in this role.
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum (full time)
To enquire, please send your CV to